You are hereDarwin Wet-Season Madness - January 12th
Darwin Wet-Season Madness - January 12th
Josh Ingrames from Unicycle NT has organised "Wet-Season Madness" in Darwin to stop (or start) you going troppo.
The event is an all day mixed races format being held in locations around Darwin on Saturday 12th January 2013 - 8:30am - 7:30pm (approx).
To take part, get in touch with Josh by joshingrames [at] hotmail [dot] com (email) or phone: 0408 081 701 or see the Unicycle NT page on Facebook.
A series of 4 timed events:
- Up-hill - 100m
- Distance (footpath) - 2.5Km
- Down-hill - short, not too technical - best of 3 runs
- Speed Trials
There is a limit of 2 unicycles per rider (eg a 20" and 24"; or 20" and 36" etc) and each event is relatively short in distance.
The person with the shortest time overall will be the winner.
There will also be an officially recorded High Jump and Long Jump competition at the Speed Trials venue.
- Volunteers will be needed to help with time keeping
- The event is expected to be free of charge (watch the Facebook page for any changes)
- You will need to be a current AUS member - you can join or renew on the day ($10)
This is an official AUS event