You are hereUninats 2010 / The Uninats Masked Unicycle Party
The Uninats Masked Unicycle Party
The Uninats Masked Unicycle Party will be held on Saturday night at the Tuggeranong Stadium (after all the daytime events).
Entry is free for all registered participants, and there will be music, lots of unicycle games and dinner whilst we watch the Video competition.
We will be ordering in a Turkish buffet from Turkish Pide House (they are really good - menu below), or you are welcome to bring your own food & drink instead.
The buffet will cost $17 per person ($10 for 12 and unders) for more than you can possibly eat and includes soft drinks. If you would like the buffet, you must book and pay for the food by 3pm on Saturday at the reception desk.
The theme for the party is 'Masquerade' - you can interpret this however you like - masks, goggles, uni-helmets, face-paint or perhaps a big wig? As long as you can still play red-rover, sumo, dodge ball and gladiators!
Over 18's can BYO alcoholic drinks as long as they are consumed responsibly.
- A selection of dips (Beetroot, Carrot, Chilli, Eggplant, Humus and Cucumber)
- Freshly baked Turkish bread
- Zucchini Puffs served with yoghurt and dill dressing
- Vegetarian Turkish Pide (pizza)
- Meat Turkish Pide (pizza)
- Chicken & Lamb kebabs
- Kofte (Turkish style meatballs cooked in a special tomato sauce)
- Vegetarian main
- Non alcoholic Drinks