You are hereInsurance
This page lists all current activities and groups which have been accepted as official AUS events and affiliates, and are covered by the AUS insurance policy
Current official events list:
- ACTURS - Weekly meetings, Canberra High School
- Sunshine Coast Unicyclists, Weekly meetings & Sunday Rides - Sunshine Coast, QLD
- South West Sydney Unicycle Club, (SWSUC) Club Meetings, Riverwood NSW
- Sydney Unicycle Hockey (Newtown Hockey Club) - Club Meetings, Peter Forsyth Auditorium, Glebe NSW
- North Shore Unicycling - Montview Oval, Hornsby NSW & Doglas Pickering Pavillion, St Ives NSW
- CommUNIsts Team Training, Beacon Hill War Memorial Hall, Beacon Hill NSW
- All Australian Unicycle Hockey Leagure fixtures as listed at the AUHL website
- ACTURS - Connect Expo - Kingston ACT, 25 March 2017
If you are a venue or other interested party:
The AUS certificate of insurance is not valid unless the event is shown above as recognised by the AUS. Contact the aus_secretary [at] unicycling [dot] org [dot] au (secretary) if you have any questions.
If you are organising an official AUS event:
Please notify the aus_secretary [at] unicycling [dot] org [dot] au (secretary) of the details of your event. Once approved by the committee, the event will be listed on this page and deemed to be covered by AUS insurance. You should also contact the secretary if you need a copy of the current insurance certificate to supply to a venue, or if you require addition of any "interested party" names to the certificate.